Vaccine or not?

I had covid at the beginning of December. Other than a mild temperature and a small dry cough I was fine.

ive had both my AZ jabs with no after affects. I count myself to be a very lucky man. 

If we want to control covid we all need to be vaccinated. Don’t be scared get the jab

Hello Bowie,

I had a cerebellar infarct too, bilateral, last September. How are your symptoms now? Do you have residual issues with sight, sound or balance? What was your recovery progress like?

Always good to hear from the 1-2% clique.

Rups

I was the same 

I had 3 brain aneurysms the last one was a buggy I'd been born with I was lucky when I was in hos I had my stroke on the table while they were treating me for the aneurysm I got the 3 arteries meshed to keep them open  Iv had both jags with normal reactions for me a wee bit swelling and pain for a couple of days with both I also have fibromyalgia and polyneuropathy I also have copd  i would rather have a reaction to the jag than have the virus that would poss kill me that's my feeling about it anyway a lot of the things that are being classed as reactions could have been going to happen anyway we just don't know 

Hi Rups,

I have days when the brain fog is bad, balance when i stand on a chair or climb a ladder. Sometimes balance issues when i go down stairs.

I mostly listen to rock and roll radio through the day with head phones, this gives me one constant sound rather than a confusing mess that is my office. Walking, writing and jiving back to nearly normal. I do have EDS though so have wobbly legs anyway lol. 

No issues with sight, infact i used to have migranes which have all gone since the stroke. 

How's your recovery and residuals?

Regards Bowie

Hello Bowie,

Well, that's good to hear. I'm ebbs and flows, my vision a bit askew, not sure if I can pinpoint the issue and need to work out if I should be doing eye exercises. Worse with patterned surfaces. Fatigue jolts me into being physically restricted. My balance is unusual as in I can ride a bicycle very well but standing still, I am a bit wobbly. I have just started taking anti-anxiety meds, so probably also have overlapping symptoms. My head gets tight, quite uncomfortable, doesn't feel clear. The tinnitus exacerbates this. I have an Alexa in my study and bedroom, so try and use music to distract me whenever possible. 

I had a bilateral infarction, so I got some damage in my posterior (right side) as well, so not sure what that has affected. Coordination is pretty good and reflexes perfect but my main issue is vision and equilibrium. I think I have a reduced respiratory drive and swallowing is a bit forced but only with saliva. I'm seven months in, it was easier the first six months but has become harder now for some reason.

1 Like

Bless ya! Nothing more i can say than keep trying to be positive and talk to people as much as you can!