Utter exasperation

Hi Rups just come in from sawing logs.sat down and read your vent.As I expect from you, a good one and one which many on this platform will unfortunately understand only to well. I think you will end up writing ‘The A to Z Guide for Stroke Survivors. Am reassured by members of my support group who are further down the healing road that grey slump days or in my case,’melt downs’ lessen. Spring is round the corner.Today I identified a female bullfinch plucking off plump fruit buds and as l watched her brilliantly coloured mate joined her with another female in tow. If I have enough vision to witness these encounters I’m a happy bunny🐰. Pds

Spring is around the corner @Pds, and the first tree to blossom in the orchard is an Indian Plum. I wrote that vent in September last year, but I must say, I still do need to spell it out to people when I am at my limit. I have learnt to be more direct with people when they say, ‘Can you do this, this, and this?’, I respond with, ‘I can do one at a time, which one?’ I spent some today moving trays of seedlings out into the garden greenhouse, ready to go in. I walked around the orchard and determined which trees need re-staking, it was lovely and relaxing. Hope you are okay.

Hi Rups Finally got a date for moving. Had almost taken root here, but ready to move on to have new adventures.Odd really but I’m looking forward to ditching lots of stuff, in a way being stroked was an epiphany moment. My elder sister’s been telling me for years to let unimportant things go(usually trying to remember&, researching family history) it’s just not important it’s holding you back. Now the connection to a lot of my possessions has gone over the horizon, so I move on a lighter wiser man. So being smitten, a lovely OT word that, had some advantages. Hope your remembering to take it easy some days. Pds

1 Like

I have just read this post and oh it is so much like what I am dealing with at the moment. It seems because I look normal and I’m getting on with things around the house then I’m completely better and the stroke is forgotten. While in reality I’m on an emotional rollercoaster. Your completely right a little comment from someone saying your doing so well would make such a difference.@Rups I hope things got better for you since you posted this

1 Like