Update - Needles and Pins / Poor Blood Circulation

Continuing the discussion from [Needles and Pins / Poor Blood Circulation] (Needles and Pins / Poor Blood Circulation):

THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION BUT INFORMATIONAL ON WHAT WORKED FOR US.

Further to the above referenced post, I am pleased to report that Mum no longer suffers from the needles and pins (almost totally eradicated or 99% eradicated).

Following on from responses and suggestions from users of this forum I explored various avenues and stumbled onto what I believe has cured Mum of her needles and pins.

This is what I did - I bought a biomagnetic bracelet therapy band from our local chemist for less than tenner. The bracelet “Heals your body the natural way” and the bio-magnetic fields affect the body in two ways

• Accelerated Healing
  • Relieves Pain

Comes with a disclaimer:

The therapy band is not a registered medical product and does not provide a cure nor makes any medical claims. Do not use if you have a pacemaker, internal defibrillator or electrical implants of any kind. Do not use if you are pregnant.

I repeat, I am not recommeding or endorsing this, but it has helped Mum a treat and she has been free of the condtion for a good few months now.

Peace and Love
Stay safe, stay well.

1 Like

@ManjiB it’s really good to hear that you’ve found something that works for your mum & that her pins & needles have 99% gone. That must give her a better quality of life.

Thankfully I rarely suffer pins and needles but I know people who have used these bands in the past with varying degrees of success.

Thank you for sharing

Hi Lorraine @Loshy ,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner - we had another hospital visit :frowning:
Anyway, all is well now and I found a website selling the bracelet we bought from our local chemist.

The chemist was actually cheaper and there was no postage to pay, but I guess not all chemists will stock these.

The bracelet comes in various designs and tones. We chose the plain one to avoid any accidental scratches etc. as Mum’s skin is very fragile due to age and blood thinners.

Good luck!

ManjiB

1 Like