Type 1diabetic 43 years old bleed on brain

Thanks Rups , never done farming , but lived in north Devon for 6 years ,on top of a hill , surrounded by farmers & nature,  everybody helping one another, loved it , not much money about though. Really made me slow down . Good , I am not there now , not driving etc . Good talking David. 

Hi Dave,

I had a bleed on the brain - subarachnoid hemorrhage in April 2019. I would say the anxiety is quite strong for the first wee while. I have no memory of it happening or the following 5 weeks while I was in hospital. I was 48 when it happened, no one seemed to know why. Nearly 2 years later and I feel almost like my old self. I think it's natural to worry about it happening again, good luck with your recovery.

Katy

Thank you Katy,  for your reply,  that has helped,  gives me hope amd helps me realise that I  will get through the anxiety.

Thank you

David

Most of the time they know what causes it but most of the time they do not know why it happened. I asked about my and the top man said it could be high blood pressure weight life style and often we do not know. I thought well that's helpful. But the consultant said what counts is the meds lifestyles etcthat you do now hope all is well

it was a strange time to have a stroke in the pandemic,, esp if by yourself i find tbh,,, thanks for mentioning it colin