The little things

Hope you enjoyed Rothbury, Cragside a NationalTrust property in Rothbury is one of our favourite places and only about an hour from where we live. Hope you managed to visit there. Couldn’t agree more about a holiday but I think you have to plan well and factor in any SF issues you may have. We are thinking of a short break in the UK for a few days as we had to cancel our summer holiday this year.

Hope you plan another break soon.

Ann

Sounds like the perfect day! 

Have fun ??

I drove my car around the block for the first time in 8 months today.  I feel I drove well but have decided to have some refresher lessons to help boost my confidence. When I look back to the early days /weeks of my recovery wondered if this day would come! !.

Yay!!  Go girl ? it's a massive milestone and represents a giant leap towards independence - super pleased for you ? lovely news 

Refresher lessons are a great idea, and I'm sure will boost your confidence.  xx

Thanks! xx

When you least expect it, you may just find it happens without thinking. Iam my own worst enemy sometimes as i put so much pressure on myself. Good luck with your recovery. Xx

I had my stroke in late 2009 ,just over 12 years ago.
Looking back,it took a long time to get to the stage that I am at now-a little clumsy but able to do most things.
I pushed myself to do things and gradually built up what I was able to do.