Talking , struggle , fatigue

Hi, I got them on Tuesday and love them! It is so weird hearing all these middle to high pitch sounds that I haven’t heard for years. I was on a big meeting on Wednesday and found it so much better. I think they will help loads.

2 Likes

Oh I’m so pleased for you :smile: Bet you can hear all the birds twittering now :laughing: You must be noticing so many different sound you haven’t heard so well in while. I remember my mum saying once that there didn’t seem to be many birds around these days, wonder what’s happened to them all . . . then she got hearing aids :laughing:

1 Like

So true, lots of lovely birds but thankfully I don’t wear them at night so I’ll sleep through the dawn chorus!

2 Likes

My struggles getting tired and little sleep

I little word to the wise, although hearing aids are shower proof…fine with a few drops of rain…they are not waterproof! So, a little suggestion for when taking a bath/shower, put a sign up at eye level in front of your shower or bath but you are bound to forget you’ve still got your hearing aids in. I’ve stepped under the shower a time or three before realising they were still in. Fortunately no damage done and now I have a sign up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am trying get hearing aids for my ears

3 Likes

Good advice, they are so comfortable I can understand how you might forget you’re wearing them.

Thanks.

1 Like

I used Close Captions on my TV :tv: