Hello I had my stroke 2 years ago this month. I am wondering if anyone has any idea how to help the symptoms I am having. Everyday since I had the stroke 2 years ago 24 hours a day everyday my affected right side is always swollen top of head to toes and if you have ever hit your funny bone the initial shock you get when you hit it is how my whole right side feels constantly 24 hours a day. It is driving me insane as I cannot stay on my legs more than 5 minutes as it starts hurting bad. I have gained alottt of weight because I cannot get around. My question is does anyone have any idea how to get the Swelling to go away and the Funny Bone Shock I live with all the time to stop. My doctor is no help and won’t prescribe any pain pills for the pain. I have come to the fact that I will never be back to normal, but the Shock feeling has to go away I can’t take it anymore.