Stroke affecting left side

Hi Ritchie
went into Holland and Barrett today to bye some coenzyme q10 and the woman behind the counter looked them up on there computer and said not to be taken If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Regards Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve
I’ve got a GP appointment on 19th July so will ask the question with regards my meds
Richie

I’ve got one on Monday and will ask about the Q10 too - am keen on trying anything that may help with the fatigue.

2 Likes

I have ‘hypersensitive’ skin also.
Lasted three years, so far.
Uncomfortable, but you get used it!
My other eight symptoms are worse, especially in combination…

Thx Lorraine, your kind feeling is very welcome!
I counted eight different symptoms around my body, actually nine if one includes a general weariness, however early I get to sleep.
The combination is what makes them hard to live with, above all.
But I am blessed in the place I am living in (peaceful Norfolk) and in the attention and care I get from my wife every day, who could not be more inspiring!
Best wishes
from David

Hi @David_Templer welcome to the forum. I was only saying to the nurse the other day that when she takes blood it hurts more than it used to. She said I was probably more sensitive since my stroke. Never gave it a thought.
Hope u our symptoms do settle for you. Sounds like it’s a lot to deal with. Take care

Ann

Yes I did I am on clopidogrel, losartan potassium, Amlodipine & rosuvastatin. Welcome to the club.