Stinging nettle sensation

Hi I had a stroke about six months ago which affected my left hand side but that is all improving quite well however I now have quite a severe stinging And burning sensation in my right hand Which wakes me up about six in the morning and last for possibly a couple of hours before disappearing. Does anyone have anything similar or suggestions to get rid of it

My stroke affected right hand side leg, arm and hand. I was able to use my hand and arm quite quickly over a couple of weeks but leg has taken a lot longer. With regard to hand I got tingling and stiffness in little finger to middle finger. This was a lot worse initially but has declined over the last 7 months. It is worse when my leg is heavy and head fuzzy/tingling. These effects are usually not present when I get up about 6:30-7:00 but kick in about 10:00 until 14:00 if I am working and 'push through it' but last until evening if I am at home on rest days. I have not found any solution to this and when I have asked the various medical people just get told its the effect of the stroke.

You might find that over time the effects will ease and possibly disappear but I was warned by one doctor that if I get ill or very tired then the effects could return temporary. They certainly come back with a vegance if I get stressed so I now try and avoid confrontations which is tricky when running a business still!

Hi thank you Jack for your response, it is my opposite hand that is affected Not the one affected by the stroke so I am wondering if it could be anything to do with the tablets