SS-Fun-Posts

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

VERY FUNNY, JORDAN–WHERE HAVE ALL THE OTHER JOKSTERS GONE?? I NEED TO LAUGH MORE!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

@Jordan :relaxed::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::flushed::wink: :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

[Removed]

3 Likes

A man was visiting his son and he asked if he could borrow a newspaper.

“Dad, this is the 21st century,” the son said. “I don’t waste my money on newspapers. But if you like, you can borrow my iPad.”

That spider never knew what hit him.

——————————

A turtle is crossing the road when he’s mugged by two snails. When the police show up, they ask him what happened. The shaken turtle replies, “I don’t know. It all happened so fast.”

——————————
Mrs. Smith was making final arrangements for an elaborate reception. “Nora,” she said to her long serving maid, “for the first half-hour I want you to stand at the door and call the guests’ names as they arrive.”

Nora’s face lit up. “Thank you, ma’am,” she replied. “I’ve been wanting to do that to some of your friends for the last 20 years.”

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

@Mahoney love them. Very funny :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

@Loshy the cat one is hysterical. I cant stop laughing. Think I have a warped sense of humour :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Mrs5K i am the same when I saw this. Shall I slap your face like they do in old movies when they become hysterical :tired_face: I am still sniggering at this cat picture. I showed my cat and said LOOK at what happens when you play with wires. Missy flicked her tail and walked away as if to say, “ I’m not that stupid “ so she’s been warned :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: