SS-Fun-Posts

Our Humerus page seems to have disappeared! I would like to start another! I like to wake up and look at this page knowing we are all SS with a sense of humour and that we support each other Is there any objections ???

No objection from me. I’ve had many smiles from that page :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

What a fun way to play outside with the weeds! :clap::clap::blush::star_struck:

My hand was up even when you txted this message Loshy
A resounding YES from me :blush:

1 Like

Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Smiling again :grin::grin::grin:

No objection from me, it’s a shame it’s disappeared

1 Like

It’s a :+1: :+1::+1: from me.

@Mahoney that’s very funny :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No objections from me - I wonder if it’s been removed by Admin. or accidently deleted ?

Any ideas @AshleyTH ?

Abso-bloomin-lutely!

3 Likes

Love it @MinnieB that’s me to a T :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@MinnieB love it too :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::upside_down_face::flushed::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love it :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Me trying to do my makeup :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

We definitely need more humor. Keep it up!

:upside_down_face:Jeanne

2 Likes

This would be funnier…if it wasn’t actually something that I do :laughing:

280288736_5237913476275827_8654630269327356845_n

2 Likes

Yes, I’m afraid the person who started the topic has left the forum :cry: and requested their posts be deleted.

I think it @Pontwander I think he’s left :flushed: if you have I am so sorry to see you go and I hope you are keeping well. You are missed already , I noticed you haven’t commented for a while. All my best Loraine

2 Likes