Sharing my birthday with you

I’ve had Vienna (by Ultravox) stuck in my head all day 'cos big sister is holidaying there. Now it sounds like I’ll be going to bed with Trombones playing in my head :roll_eyes: :confounded: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I am a Taurus and am THE proverbial bull in a China shop…once knocked over 3 free standing display cases of china and glass wear in George Henry Lee’s when I was around 5yrs :blush:…well, they were stood on very rickety old wooden floorboards, it was bound to happen sometime :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@EmeraldEyes
I am reading your posts at 4 am. I’d love to hear the march music in the video above but it will have to wait a few hours until dawn has truly broken.
Yes we the Bulls are full of it to be sure.
Thanks for the trumpets and wishes.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

1 Like

Brilliant! I was in the chorus in a production of The Music Man years ago. Brings it all back (you’d only be able to get 76 of those things on a Hollywood film set though!:joy::joy:)

2 Likes

Well, I host a radio show where I am known as The Witch With The Whimsy. So, yes, I would agree with you there, one of my hobbies is leading people astray! Seeing as you missed your cake day this year, you have to atone for it by having another cake day as soon as possible and pictures may well be required!
Brightest Blessings
Barbara

2 Likes

Oh that is a grand idea. I think we should all have many cake days :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you.only just found this so i hope you had a good one and get planning for the next one :birthday:

2 Likes

Oh forgot to mention your picture on here,are you sure you got the numbers the right way around?you don’t look 76.whatever you use let me have some please or a sample bottle from the fountain of youth you must have in your garden :+1: :grin:

3 Likes