Reorganization

I have just had three emails from the Stroke Association. One was about Voices in Research . one was a reply to an email i sent eons ago and one was a summary of replies i had. Frankly i don’t understand it at all. Anyone doing any better
Best wishes Hilary

Hi, I’ve discovered that if you click on your photo or letter in top right hand corner it gives a drop down menu. Click on the outline of the person and it gives you another drop down menu, click on preferences then email. This gives you a way of saying never to receiving emails. Hope this helps.
Ann

Hi,
I’m assuming it’s because they are migrating stuff from the old website to the new one. I saw some replies I’d originally posted, with somebody else’s name attributed to them. Teething problems probably. I do like the fact that I get informed when someone posts a reply to my interactions and that I can access the site via an app. I think things will get better.

Thank you for this. I quite like receiving emails but I got a lot on the issue. It must strike a cord.
Also people are starting work now reorganization has happened and old emails are being replied to.
Regards Hilary

Like Jane i will keep trying
Regards
Hilary