Over tired

Love it . David. 

Thank you. Was it a severe one, did it leave any problems? Lilian

I had double vision ,I couldn't walk without a, physio each side of me bit by bit it came back my eyes are ok I'm allowed to drive I can walk like normal now so was very fortunate ,it made my anxiety and OCD a lot worse but seeing phycologist for that ..pippy 

Thank you for your reply. I hope you keep well. Lilian

Your more than welcome I hope your ok,when was your stroke ,and how are you doing ..pippy

My stroke was two and a half years ago. I was doing really well until recently but I have been diagnosed with arthritis in my hip which has curtailed my walking. This is very painful,hence the need for painkillers.I continue to try to walk around the garden ever day. I won't give up!!! Lilian

Oh arthritis is a shocking debilitating condition ,no you must never give up...good news you are recouping well from the stroke ,yeah it's good to try and keep moving ,have you not been prescribed anything more than paracetamol..hope your day is going well the sun was out ,had some rain more sun and now clouding over again ...pippy 

Thank you for your reply. I have been prescribed co-codomol but not able to take it, so it is only paracetamol now. I keep on hoping!! Lilian

Wish you well ,and hope it eases soon ...pippy

Thank you .

You have done really well my was mild but 9 weeks in I still need a stick outside due to balance and triedness des x

Thankyou do much ...pippy 

David hi. Just to let you know, I have recently cut down my painkillers and am coping fairly well! The sunny weather helps. Hope you are well and your situation is improving. Regards Lilian

David hi. Just to let you know, I have recently cut down my painkillers and am coping fairly well! The sunny weather helps. Hope you are well and your situation is improving. Regards Lilian