*North East or Cumbria* Testing a self-management tool for people with long-term conditions

If you live in the North East of England or North Cumbria and are diagnosed with a long-term condition, we would like your help.

My name is Stephanie Kilinc and I am a lecturer and Health Psychologist at Teesside University.

I have been working with a group of people with long-term conditions and NeuroKey (the Tees Valley, Durham and North Yorkshire Neurological Alliance), to develop a self-management tool for people with long-term conditions, called MyLifeTool

We would like your help to evaluate MyLifeTool. It does not matter what type of long-term condition you have, or if you have more than one condition. The programme is designed to support people with any long-term condition.

You would be asked to:

• Take part in an online introductory session where you will be shown how to use MyLifeTool by people who have long-term conditions and have used the tool themselves.
  • Use MyLifeTool for a twelve-week period
  • Complete three online questionnaires about your wellbeing: one at the start, one halfway through and one at the end of the twelve-week period.
  • Some participants can also volunteer to take part in an online focus group to talk about their experience of using MyLifeTool in more detail.

All your data is anonymous and your personal details will remain confidential. You can withdraw from the study at any time up until two weeks after completing the study.

You can find out more about MyLifeTool at www.mylifetool.co.uk or sign up at Microsoft Forms