Nice to meet you

Hi Gill you should check with ur doc re the depression I’m prone to tears after I had 3 aneurysms and a stroke all within one week on hol in Spain I’m lucky to be here and remind myself every day I was on theop table when stroke happened so I was very lucky I also have fibromyalgia and neuropathy that the strok3 made worse m just thankful that I’m still here and can walk and talk at all it’s so tiring 5hough 

Hi Snoopy, thank you for your message.  I have got a very good doctor who has put me back on a high dose of antidepressants.  I hope I will start feeling better soon.

I’m sorry to hear of your other conditions, it’s no fun getting older is it?

Where do you live?  Are you able to get out and about?

My stroke was 12 months ago today I am getting stronger after doing a 12 week balance class which I am still  exercising at home. My tiredness is improving some days I'm very good other days I can't do very much. Go with it I feel more positive. 

Don't give up, my right hand was affected six months ago and I can now peel potatoes albeit a bit clumsy but it's great to feel a bit useful again . 

Glad to hear you are on the mend, mine was the right side six months ago. I keep working hard some days my hand seems good others its weak again. Not going to give up,I long for the day I feel normal again