@morena
Welcome to the best club no one queued to join!

There’s a lot of shared wisdom in the backlog of posts.
Different strokes Facebook page is a good group too

Use them as places to ask, rant, celebrate, share… Your not alone and we understand like no others.

Also your family needs support at this time too, tell them to seek it out they aren’t already

3 Likes

It’s true my husband has never left my side but yesterday I was so bad tempered but today the sun is shining so another day

4 Likes

Hi Simon, after only a few days iv now gained a lot of understanding re TIA , thanks for suggestion re facebook page i will definitely look it up. Thanks so much for posting, its good not to feel so alone.

3 Likes

Hi and thank you Loshy

1 Like

@morena i just wanted to say hi & welcome you to the group. It’s a great place to be even if none of us really wanted to join. Xx

4 Likes

Hi @morena, and welcome to the forum :smile: It’s not the end of anything morena, it’s just the beginning of a new life at a slower pace :wink:

You are in the very early days of post stroke, give it 6mths that’s the crucial time of recovery for the brain. Take it easy, don’t try to push and overexert yourself and try not to stress about it. You are not alone in this, come here any time to allay your fears and get answers to any questions you need to ask :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome kimberely Nerbie

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Jul & @morena .

I’m sure you will both find lots of help and support here from others that have experienced similar things.

Good luck with your recovery journey. Try to find ways to look for positives as I’m certain it helps.

1 Like

Welcome newbie ingo66

2 Likes