Neuropathic discomfort

Hi folks
Does anyone have experience of neuropathy of the central nervous system, causing burning, tingling, pulsing, cold sensation, itching for ex? I had stroke 17 months ago and got some of these symptoms occasionally but now with me full time. Acupuncture seems to be helping but wonder if any of you have used other treatments or tactics (non allopathic) successfully. Also keen to hear from others who are into holistic approach generally.
With blessings

1 Like

Hi Singing Deer- I don’t have any of your symptoms. But I did have leg spasms after my stroke that would start when I went to bed. My leg would “seize up” every minute like a cramp. I couldn’t get to sleep. I don’t know if you consider CBD oil holistic, but that’s what worked for me. Over time I needed it less and less. Now, 4 years later I hardly every have spasms. But I keep my CBD oil drops handy just in case. Just a thought. :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:Jeanne

1 Like

I use a cream and take tablets from a company in the USA I can pass details if so required although quite pricey Most of the stinging sensation in my ankles feet and toes has gone but did take some time

Hi Jeanne, thanks for your resply. Sounds quite different from my symptoms, however, already taking CBG oil which is similar to CBD.
Thanks and blessings
Val

Hi, it would be good to know about the stuff you are taking.
Thanks and blessings

Hi Anne, thanks. Do you have central neuropathy… Don’ feel that cold works for this .
Blessings
Val

1 Like