Negative testđź‘Ť

After 8 days of covid I finally tested negative this morning…can restart my physio on Monday I can’t wait.

3 Likes

Alfie-This is great news!. Don’t be surprised if you’re exhausted after physio. It’s to be expected. They used to tell me not to plan to do anything else on physio day. It will be hard work. But, it will pay off. As I’m sure you already know, it takes a while, but you will improve. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:Jeanne

1 Like

@Alfiep that’s great news. Hope your physio goes well. As @axnr911 says you’ll probably be shattered after. I too was told that it’s best not to do much else on physio day.

I have physio twice a day for 6 days a week for 6 weeks lol…looks like I’ll be doing a lot more sleeping lol

Good news. Exercise is essential and the smallest step forward will feel wonderful. Good like…determination is everything.

2 Likes

Alfie–That is great, intense physio for a long time. That will really help you. In hospital I had it 3 times a day for just 3 weeks. That much got me out of bed and wheelchair and home. Then I went to outpatient physio 2 times a week for several months. That got me to a wonderful next level. Now, I am continuing to do things and am improving still. Good luck to you in your recovery! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:Jeanne

2 Likes