My stroke

i am struggling with this site how to do things on here

my stroke, i had 2 months ago tireness is a problem and apetite, does anyone else have this problem

1 Like

Welcome Tricia. Hope you get familiar with this site. There are good people on here. Both tiredness and loss of appetite are common after stroke, especially in the early days of recovery.

1 Like

thanks, it was two months ago, does it get better with time. i had a mini stroke, my right hand my leg but i never was imobile in hospital, two days, i am 75

welcome Tricia. I hope that you get the hang of this site. New systems can be a bother to all of us. Two months is a very short time in. I too still experience tiredness and some lack of appetite (although both are getting better at 10 months in) and I think they are normal for Stroke - what no one tells you eh!

1 Like

@tricia3 welcome to the site. Hopefully you’ll get used to the site the more you use it.
I am 7 months post stroke & still get fatigued. I also have no appetite & never feel hungry these days. Am hoping that will improve. Keep an eye on your weight & if you’re losing weight you should talk to your GP as they may need to adjust your meds. Best wishes xx

1 Like

@tricia3 hi Tricia welcome to our forum but sorry you had a stroke. It gets easier using the site.

My appetite came back about a year after my stroke it’s 16 months since I had mine. I still feel fatigued but I’ve learnt to listen to my body and give in and rest. Good luck in your recovery best wishes, Loraine :blush:

1 Like

thanks loshynhow do you put pic onhere pat

See this picture I’ve taken of where you need to click and upload from your pictures? Not the bin side the right hand side second one in click on it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Me im not overlytired but grt tired qiite quick and my appetite os not same since i had mine 2 months ago too

@Weeroxigirl3 hi welcome to our forum sorry you had a stroke though. We are all friendly and try to help each other with our experience and knowledge. Best wishes Loraine

1 Like

@Weeroxigirl3 welcome to the forum. Sorry you’ve had a stroke. It’s early days for you yet. Be kind to yourself & rest when you need to. You’ll find a friendly bunch on here for advice & support. Best wishes xx

1 Like

dont understand it , i am 75 and techs isnt easy

1 Like

@Weeroxigirl3 get someone to show you once then you will get the hang of it good luck

hubby dont like tecnics. no family here all in essex or tamworth, son hasnt a computer,he does help with phone. this is a desk top

1 Like

Hope someone shows yoi how to get better with the forim site tricia

Thank you so much for welcoming me

1 Like

Hi @tricia3 welcome, the site may feel a little tricky at first but keep trying as I’m sure you can find support and advice here.

Try reading This it may help a little or Video

Best wishes

1 Like

Hi @Weeroxigirl3 welcome, though sorry about you having had a stroke. Two months is not long in stroke recovery time, hopefully you’ll make lot’s of progress though the fatigue can linger for some time, try to pace yourself and add in rest breaks whilst doing things to combat fatigue.

Wishing you all the very best

1 Like

Thank you appreciate your advice

1 Like