My Stroke Guide Forum: webinar series

With the launch of the new My Stroke Guide format, we’re going to be running a series of webinars covering the basics and the more advanced features.

These webinars are also a great way for you to give us feedback on how we can improve the forum.

We will be holding these webinars via Zoom. You are welcome to attend as many as you would like. Each of these will be recorded so you can watch them afterwards if you are not able to attend.

Please sign up by clicking the on the links below.

Webcams and microphones are not required, but you may use them if you wish.

If you have any questions you’d like to raise before the webinar starts, please add them here as replies and we will answer as many as we can.

We look forward to seeing you!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, we’ve had to postpone these webinars. They have now been scheduled for the week starting the 6th of December. I will update the dates in the main post.

We apologise for any inconvenience and hope that everyone who has signed up will still be able to attend.

If you do have any questions you would like to raise before these webinars, please do post them here.

You can find the recordings of the webinar on our YouTube channel. The individual videos are also listed below, we will add the links to the videos as they are uploaded:

1. Getting started and logging in
  2. Managing your user profile
  3. Starting a new topic
  4. Joining a topic
  5. Advanced topic tracking
3 Likes

A reminder that we’ve got our Advanced topic tracking webinar tomorrow if you wanted to sign up for that.

We’ll be covering how you can receive a notifications when someone replies to a topic​ and how you can bookmark topics to read later.

Hope to see you there!

Our final webinar will be taking place tomorrow morning at 10am if you’d like to sign up.

We’ll be looking at what Groups are, how you join and manage them.

If you can’t join us, we’ll be uploading the recording to YouTube and linking it here so you can watch in your own time.

1 Like

We apologise that we will no longer be able to present today’s webinar, ‘Managing and joining Groups’, due to technical difficulties.

We will publish a recording of the content we were planning to present on our YouTube channel and link it here.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.