With the launch of the new My Stroke Guide format, we’re going to be running a series of webinars covering the basics and the more advanced features.
These webinars are also a great way for you to give us feedback on how we can improve the forum.
We will be holding these webinars via Zoom. You are welcome to attend as many as you would like. Each of these will be recorded so you can watch them afterwards if you are not able to attend.
Please sign up by clicking the on the links below.
- Getting started with the My Stroke Guide Forum - 12pm Monday, 6 December
- Managing your user profile - 3pm Monday, 6 December
- Starting a new topic - 12pm Tuesday, 7 December
- Joining a discussion - 12pm Wednesday, 8 December
- Advanced topic tracking - 3pm Thursday, 9 December
- Managing and joining Groups - 10am Friday, 10 December
Webcams and microphones are not required, but you may use them if you wish.
If you have any questions you’d like to raise before the webinar starts, please add them here as replies and we will answer as many as we can.
We look forward to seeing you!