My story

Saturday 26 October 2019Mr neil burke

On the 4th of october 2018 i came off the M62 at the warrington A49 junction for dinner. As i went through burger king  i felt pins and needles in my arm, didnt think much about it and pulled in to car

park to eat. I took a bite off my burger and then it happnend. my left arm went totally numb then my leg my face, Just like i had been to the dentist and last thing i lost sight in my left eye. But i could stll move i looked in the van mirror my face did not change no drupping i was so scared but after about 15 or 20 mins most off my numbness came back and phoned 999 it took about 20 mins for them to arrive and they comfirmed it was a stroke. And they took me to the stroke clinic in knowsley liverpool i was off work for 4 weeks i was so lucky im still week in my left side. Whitch brings me today i have had another small stroke on my left but not as bad so here we go again 

View in calendarDeleteEdit entry

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Oh Neil, really feel for you mate!!  How frightening for you. Reminds me of my/our own stories.  How is your mobility now?  Peace Carole