My journey

Feel good got taxi to dentist and took bus home, cold out there and windy all in all very pleased with myself very nervous and anxious but did it, nice cuppa when got home next step on this new journey coming up. Hope you are well as can be.:blush: mick

8 Likes

@Mickyboy that’s amazing. You should be really chuffed & definitely deserved that cuppa :grin:

Hey @Mickyboy . Way to go. This is just the first brick in your new journey. Build on it👍 Julia x

@Mickyboy that is so good to hear - what an amazing achievement. Well done :+1:

Thanks am pleased with my self but always worry if I start to get overwhelmed then panic

1 Like

Mickyboy, I’m so proud of you I could burst! :grin:You’ve come a long way. There’s no stopping you now. The sky’s the limit! :star2: :rainbow: :sunny: :sun_with_face: :heart:Jeanne

Thanks for all your support next round trip on bus, they won’t kick me of for just doing a full circuit will they about 11/2 hour

@Mickyboy enjoy your bus trip. I look forward to hearing all about it. :blush::blush:

Good idea! Round trip on the bus. Cheaper than paying for a tour. Ha Ha :grin: :heart:Jeanne

1 Like

Well done Mickyboy.
I don’t go out on my own, because if I fall,which I do quite often I could break a bone. I have Osteoporosis, as well as a spastic leg, with foot drop left from my Brain Haemorrhage years ago. My husband Graham always goes with me.
Well done again :+1: