MRI scan

I had my mri scan 24th July and havent had a reply about it yet. I phones the neurologist and spoke to secretary she said he has written a letter to me but is making a few changes and she is goin g on holiday so I wont hear for another fortnight. It is not nice waiting but that is what is going on now. I will keep you informed as soon as I know. Norma Jean.

Thanks for letting us know Norma, have been waiting to hear (as I have the same problems ) as soon as you know anything please let me know. Beggars belief all this waiting, nice that the neurologist is having a holdiday!!!! Take care. Jane.

I have only just read your message Jane I cant believe it takes so long to find out the results either. I dont think they realise how awful it is for the ones waiting for results if they did they might do something about it. Thanks again. Norma.

So, so sorry you still haven't heard anything Norma. As you said, they don't understand what we are going through, and we are getting no help from the people who are supposed to be helping us. I like you am living with this and it is no fun, we just want some answers and some advice on what to do. Do take care and let me know if you hear anything. I am thinking of you.

Jane.