Missing Jordan

@Jordan hi we haven’t heard from you in a while so just checking in on you!

Hope you are ok Jordan kind wishes Loraine

2 Likes

I too had noticed @Jordan hadn’t posted for a little while. Hope he’s ok.

2 Likes

It’s been 4 days since he lasted posted, hopefully he’s just taking a little break and all is well.

2 Likes

Yes, I hope Jordan is ok too :sparkles: Anne

2 Likes

Hi @Loshy @ZX1 @Mahoney @Mrs5K
I’m very well thanks to all your wonderful concerns & will be back soon trying to stump you all in the quiz games .
Having a little time out owing to a very dear friend whom I’ve known since school days passed away unexpectedly from a heart condition that was unknown to himself/family friends …

Be well/safe
:helicopter:x​:helicopter:

2 Likes

@Jordan sorry to hear of your friend passing away. Thats very sad news. Sending heartfelt condolences to you all.

Look forward to more head scratching when you feel able to return.

Best wushes.

Ann xxx

1 Like

@Jordan morning I’m really sorry to hear your sad news of your friend passing.

My condolences to you and his family. Life has some twists and turns which hurt.

Look after yourself big hugs :hugs: Loraine x

1 Like

Bless

:rose:x​:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

1 Like

I get regular World Cup and football funnies from him so i think all is well.

Brilliant you guys reach out to him.

This forum is a great place with so many caring selfless people on it coming together.

See you soon on a Zoom call i hope

Andy

2 Likes

Very sorry to read this Jordan and sending hugs and strength to help you through this.

Thanks for the continuing footy memes and jokes… lived todays ones although a bit sad that England are now at the airport.

Cheers

ANDY

PS Who do you support clubwise?

1 Like

Hi @Jordan SO sorry to hear of your loss, good idea to take time out as that must have been a huge shock to you. Take care :sparkles:Anne​:sparkles:

1 Like

@Jordan so sorry to hear of your friend’s passing, my thoughts are with you and his family.

Take care, big hugs

1 Like