Medication

Thank you for your reply. I was verge pleased with what I achieved not sure what will be next challenge! Lilian

Hi yeah I'm good thankyou ,going to try and go back to work the end of the month,sounds like your really doing well that's so positive ..pippy 

Glad you are going back to work. What do you do? I am now retired, so a lady of leisure!! Lilian

David, I am much improved. I came home barely able to walk and with terrible fatigue. I pushed myself to walk and then worked my way up to my three exercise classes a week for the over 60s. I go to these even when I don't feel like it. Missed them over lockdown and deteriorated a bit. I rest for only one hour a day and use my weak left hand as much as possible. I wear an ankle support for walking and use a stick outdoors but not in the house.

I am realistic about further improvements but will always keep trying. I still have down days, but keep going.

I work in the university hospital ,so very busy ,so all I can do is try it if I can't do ward work I will ask to change departments ..pippy 

Take care. Lilian

Lilian , perfect sense , me left side weakness & yes often holding & steering with right ,only , on scooter. Good talking David.  

Thankyou so much ..pippy 

Hi David. Thank you for your reply. My right side is improving a little but not strong enough to  use on scooter yet, perhaps in time. I admire you for your efforts. Keep in touch. Love Lilian