Left side pain

On the cosine today my left side has been bothering me a lot in between discomfort and pain add a chesty cold and my life is complete, wish it would go away and leave me in peace just seems everything is going backward for a change feel as bad as I was days after my stroke

4 Likes

Shwmae @mrfrederickson, ditto, I’ve had a chesty cold for a week now and I wish it would just vanish so I can concentrate on other pain matters. It’s particularly bad at night, making for sleepless nights, wondering if that is the same for you? Horrible when other problems compile on post stroke symptoms. I imagine when our immunity systems go down, it plays havoc with our brains, trying to operate post stroke.

2 Likes

Yes good advice children and education are a good way of catching colds. I expected the left side to get worse before it gets better, seems to be the way unfortunately, must be signalling I am nearing my anniversary of2 years commpleted in recovery in jan next year, hope it makes a big positive lurch forward in my journey, god willing

1 Like

Nothing is going backwards, but any illness on top of the after effects of stroke is debilitating. Last weekend I developed a bladder infection, so have felt more uncomfortable all week. Get well soon.

1 Like

Fare point hopefully you too are well soon I will rest up and recoup my strength

2 Likes

Survived my weekly shower feel a lot better, hoping for a breakthrough with my arm or leg in the near future, it would boost me greatly

1 Like