Jump , surprised ! 😟

Is it just me . If someone, behind me says hello, or a noise. LITERALLY JUMP out of my skin. Takes my breath away.
Bit of a rant now . Trying to sell various, can no longer use. So used ebay successfully before. Why does everyone just mess you about now ? Also firms etc, not answering or incorrectly , not reading emails. Can’t talk on telephone, so my only way . END of rant ! :smile: . David.

1 Like

@David3 I’m with you on the jumping front. My hearing is more sensitive so often jump when I hear a noise.
I find contacting organisations more difficult too. I think that’s because I can’t deal with things like I used to rather than them all being awkward. Although some of them are difficult to deal with :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Hi David, Rant away, it’s good to let off in a safe environment. Like you I really jump when when approached from behind , or from the left, (my left eye has very little sight). Moira

Hi @David3 I do the jumping thing, I don’t hear noises from their proper direction (if that makes sense) I also have left vision field loss , the amount of times I have literally screamed when someone has surprised me :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi Lorraine, No confrontation good, particularly for me No negative, my daughter used gumtree, as well. Might try. Good speaking David.

1 Like

Hi Jane, noise, same for me . Coffee shop, must sit outside. In quiet. David.

I have terrible trouble with noise & can’t cope with noisy places. It brings on my fatigue too. I have an appointment with ENT in a couple of weeks & I’m really hoping they can help me.

1 Like