Its been a while

Hi everyone ive not been on for a while had probs with my mental health…i have made good progress with my effected hand and arm ,i can now make a fist and have some movement in my arm still struggle with spasms in my arm and hannd tho…i was reeding some my old posts from when i first had my stroke in march…goes to show that hard work does help

6 Likes

@Alfiep good to hear you’re making progress. Hope your mental health is improving. It’s hard to accept whats happened sometimes.

Keep going you’ll continue to make progress i am sure.

Best wishes

Ann

1 Like

Hi, glad to hear your mental health has improved and that you are making good progress with your hand and arm.

Could I ask what you are doing to help with your hand and arm. I have left sided paralysis and I’m always keen to hear how others are making progress and how they are doing that to help.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to receiving an update on your continued improvements. Well done and best wishes for your continued success.
Regards Sue

Shwmae @Alfiep, great to hear you have reached some milestones despite wrestling with some mental health hurdles. It’s a tough old tackle on the brain and it all takes time and kindness to ourselves.

1 Like