iTeraCare Wand

I’ve just got hold of one of these iTeraCare Wands.
I’d say I’m off to a good start with it, straight away.
Who else, if anyone, has experience with this device?
I’ve only used it for two days, but I notice a difference.
I’ll report back when I’ve used it for a week…
Cheers, Roland

4 Likes

I would be interested in knowing what that is. I haven;t heard of it.

2 Likes

Just had a quick look on the internet…

Something I consider in a few years for the arthritis in my hands. I’ll just see how @pando fairs with it first :wink:

2 Likes

The internet is full of testimonials, as well as skeptics; I simply can’t draw any conclusion from the net alone.
The 2 groups of people / one from Sweden who use all 3 devices professionally & who personally recommend it talk very highly about it. I have tried 3 sessions with it, and found immediate benefit. I doubled my walking range in 1 hour compared to the previous week, and I was moving my arm with more fluency than ever before since my stroke. I’m sure, with time, perhaps a month, I will know for myself whether it is the wand that is helping. Is it just coincidence? Anything that claims to help is worth considering… if it holds up to a month’s scrutiny it’s doing well. It’s a Chinese product, from Beijing, so I guess I might ask my Chinese Dr. to look into it.
Another device I was skeptical for at least a year, but now believe in, is the healy. Again, there are many people who love this machine too.

Thanks for the scientific explanation, Emerald. I’m none the wiser for it, yet, but will make up my mind, as will my wife, on whether it helps or not. Watch this space !!

3 Likes

Hi Roland
How’s the wand been for you?
just got one and am wanding my water, which feels good.
Blessings
Val

3 Likes

Hello Val,

I have used it before bed every day since I got it.
Whenever I have stiffness or aches and pains in my stroke side, it quickly alleviates the heaviness. That only happens stroke side. Another positive peculiarity ; when my stroke side heel doesn’t touch the floor, about 20 seconds of wand at the base of my spine is enough to reconnect heel to ground. It works every time and is a repeatable procedure. I don’t understand the science behind it, but I have a good feeling about it…
thanks for sharing. Please report any good / bad experiences
ciao, Roland

2 Likes

Hi Roland
thanks for your feedback, that’s inspiring. I have already noticed benefits just drinking the water. Started wanding my affected side and a couple of recommended points yesterday, now i have a cold which feels like a good release/cleanse.
All good wishes
Val

2 Likes

@EmeraldEyes

Did you read this scientific explanation!!!

I’m a bit lost to be able to express how far from the scientific explanation it is. The stringing together of polysyllabic words in pseudobabble sentences does not make it scientific :slight_smile:

That’s not to say it isn’t a wonderful tool
Anybody who liked me explanation I have a tabletop cold fusion device that I am willing to sell the blueprints of really cheaply… :rofl:

2 Likes

Well it is a Chinese product, and who knows how this article was commissioned or came to be. Luckily, one doesn’t need to understand the product to use it.

As to whether it works or not I still cannot say. I’ve read the blurb on Terahertz frequencies, and possibly vibrating in sympathy, but what I’ve really wondered about is what a blind test would be like? I’m thinking of testing it against a hair dryer (blind) and seeing if I can perceive or feel any difference. Just need a good day to do that on a weekend…

1 Like

Actually Roland, the best way to the blind test is if your wife did it whilst you are blindfolded, maybe even muffle your ears if there’s a difference to sounds of the wand and hairdryer.

1 Like

Yes, yes, makes sense. Especially how to mask the sound; listen to loud music through headphones?

1 Like

Perfect, that will mask any noise :smile:

1 Like

If it’s work 4 you then stick with it

I’ve read many things written in Chinese and then translated to English - and there is a fun game you can play with Google translate EG Spanish to Croatian to German to Icelandic to English and see what you get

Maybe the scientific explanation has been the same sort of route.

Anyway…, all light can be expressed as a wavelength but all wavelengths are not light - some of them are sound etc They are however all energy and the application of energy may actually have beneficial effects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a fun route re: Croatian, Deutsche, Icelandic to English ; another free weekend needed. Agreed about the EM spectrum ; and Terahertz frequencies, like heat, are very compatible with the human body

1 Like

Einstein would be proud of him I think he’s just proved the grand unified field theory!!

:rofl:

1 Like