I’m new to the forum

Hi Sharon & Suzywong,

Just found your posts and agree 100% on effect to the children. I have two sons 40 and 37yo, both have proved big help during my recovery and has renewed my belief in them that they are caring and loving.
Having helped & supported one of them recover from drug abuse, he has repaid all the time & effort we spent with him.

Now when we are together as a family including the 4 Grandsons, it provides inspiration for me to battle the bloody Stroke remaining problems. It gives me great pleasure that the older , 21yo Grandson, is now helping me complete my latest race car creation and next year he will drive the car, if I don’t get my licence back. Gets me out of bed every morning to await his arrival at the workshop.

Its now nearly 18 months since my stroke, every day a new learning day to live with it but now there is a future and I have a big 80th birthday coming next year.

2 Likes

Hi thanks for your post . I couldn’t have faced all this without a he love and support from my family. They are all ace! Have a lovely special birthday. I had a lovely 70 th wx all my family in a house in westward ho in Devon wx the best weather back in June. Very happy memories . Good luck wx your race car regards Suzywong x

1 Like

Great share thank you that little spark of light grip it like it’s your last breath it will help keep your spirits up good luck and thanks for sharing it’s also great to hear you and your children getting on so well and helping you brilliant :blush::+1:

1 Like