I’m back! … anyone got any cheerful news or funny stories, need some TLC from others that understand low mood and communication issues. Hope you’re all ok 🙂

Still can’t work out this new site 😵‍💫

1 Like

Hi @ZX1 hopefully you’ll get to grips with the site once you’ve looked around and posted a few times, there’s some guidance notes Here that may help.

Best wishes

1 Like

Glad you are back. Site still difficult, but I just press on the three lines at the top of the page and is shows you new and unread. I just click on that and at least I get all the latest posts. Good luck with it. Jane.

1 Like

Hi ZX1–This site takes a while to get used to, but over time it’s doable. Okay, don’t have a funny story right now, so how about this?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart:Jeanne

1 Like

Hah!! You must be psychic :sweat_smile: very relevant and yes, made me giggle, so thankyou #axnr911 :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi Jane, thankyou that’s very kind of you. Had more Tia’s and another poss Stroke so it’s good to be back. Yes, that’s what I do … re the little lines too :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope you’re well,

Anne :sparkles:

Hi @Mahoney, unfortunately had more Tia’s poss Strokes so still only able to do bare minimum …. But thankyou for the link that certainly makes it easier! I hope you’re doing well. :sparkles:

1 Like

Doh! That just proves how I’m not with it … just found a posting of hilarious jokes and images, so tx4 that 😵‍💫

Do feel free to share funny life stories though, I’m very isolated here and I love hearing others’ achievements etc :+1:

1 Like

Hi ,fellow at my stroke support group who has communication problems had us all in stitches when was asked why he failed to turn up for meeting, “I had to go to my aunts toasting” he says. Much mirth then he says, meant to say cremation !

1 Like