Hobbies

Just wanted to share my latest painting just finished I think!!

Which do you like the one mostly with white or added pink? Xx

I need to tweak it

16 Likes

@Loshy wow love those. You’re very talented. By a hairs whisker I think the top one is my preference but I have to say they are both amazing & I wouldn’t tweak them.

They will be great adorning any wall :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you @Mrs5K you made my last day of the year x

1 Like

They’er both FAB Loraine, frame them, hang them…

Happy New Years Eve… X

1 Like

Thanks @Pontwander its one picture in 2 stages I cannot decide how to end it :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

Then it’s probably time to stop, it’s a talent in itself, knowing when something can’t get any better than it is and leaving it as so…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I’ll take that from you :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses: cheers :beers: @Pontwander

1 Like

I like the darker elements in the earlier, for me it gives more depth and a certain broodyness to the scene. but then I adore Caravaggio.

1 Like

Fantastic work Lorraine, love it

1 Like

@Mahoney thanks x :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

@Loshy they are brilliant, I love Highland coos. My wife is half Scottish and we’ve stayed up there a few times, once in a cottage next to a field of them.

Great job Loraine!

1 Like

Thanks :blush: @Ingo66 i think I’ve added to much pink and white :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

It’s beautiful! Well done!

1 Like

@Alis thanks :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::joy::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Holy cow, pun intended, that’s amazing. :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow they are both fantastic, well done x

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:ahh thanks @Rups :thinking::joy::blush:

1 Like

@Lizzybobs thank you :joy::joy::joy::thinking:

Wow they are amazing, what a talent.
Jane. X.

Wow! They’re both fantastic. There’s one of these cows in the next field to me. She’s magnificent. I still can’t do much art work with my left hand, so I’m dead jealous.

1 Like