We are reviewing some of our health information publications.
We are looking for stroke survivors and carers with experience of the following to help us do this:
• Smoking and stroke (seeking current and ex-smokers)
• Seizures and epilepsy after stroke
• Women and stroke
You may have an interest in one, two or three topics.
Requirements: this project has three stages:
Stage 1 – Mid August
- We will send you the current information and a short survey.
- Read the information and complete the survey.
- You can take part in an optional discussion about the topic. This can be in a group or one to one.
Stage 2 - Mid September
- We will send you a copy of the revised information.
- Read the new version and give your views.
Stage 3 - Mid October
- We will send you a copy of the PDF design and online content.
- Review the PDF and give your views on the design.
You can choose to feed in via phone, email or video call.
More details of this role can be provided on request.
Deborah or Jonathan in the Stroke Information Team.
Deborah: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7566 0333
Closes: 8 August