Heart Monitor and Bubble Echocardiogram

I have to agree with you about the need to pester, and to keep fighting to be heard.  Definitely befriend the secretary, and buy them some flowers when you get your appointment!  It worked for us ?  It shouldn't have to be like that, but I can see how everyone is overwhelmed by the amount of work and it's very easy to slip through the net - we have to keep ourselves at the top of the list.

Best of luck ?

Interesting comments. My PFO was apparently the most likely cause of my stroke- it was the final test, the echocardiagram while I was in hospital that revealed my PFO. I will be on 24 hour heart monitoring any time soon. My consulttant will also do an endoscopy to take a closer look inside. Plans are to close the hole beginning of January. So good to have experts who will tell you exactly as it is-it's still not easy. Keep going!

Interesting comments. My PFO was apparently the most likely cause of my stroke- it was the final test, the echocardiagram while I was in hospital that revealed my PFO. I will be on 24 hour heart monitoring any time soon. My consulttant will also do an endoscopy to take a closer look inside. Plans are to close the hole beginning of January. So good to have experts who will tell you exactly as it is-it's still not easy. Keep going!

Yes it is the way forward, it even works at the gp. No matter how frustrated you are be charming, 

hope you are doing well