Gym workout better living

I joined Fitness4Less the manager advised me to get a doctors note and he will see if he can get a grant which he did and I got a whole year’s membership free it’s Worth a try Des

With the BetterLiving initiative I get a discount code making it £13 per month, not too prohibitive I figure

Hi Jordan,
I have a Gripeeze glove, which basically lashes your hand onto whatever piece of equipment you are using. I’m not sure whether they are still trading though. I just looked on their Facebook page and the last post was 2019.

Hi MinnieB
These Gripeeze Gloves you mention are worth looking into for sure .
Thank you
:+1:t6:

Have no physical disability just some loss of vision When I came out of hospital depression and anxiety arrived. Phoned ‘Here for You’ on the Stroke Helpline and was teamed up with SS who had had a similar stroke to mine. He did Pilates, yoga and Tia Chi , try to get active in some way he suggested. Was always a bit of a stick in mud, but signed up for a session of Pilates. Boy was that a mistake ! Entered village hall confused and, with loss of some peripheral vision, trod on brightly coloured creatures laying on floor who squeaked and cursed. Instructions shouted out by invisible person, which I could not process so went home shattered and more depressed :weary:. But help was at hand ! ‘ Reformer Pilates classes for decrepit old guys :hugs::+1: one happy :rabbit:. All takes place, well 75% lying down on padded bench pushing and pulling springs with feet and hands, springs adjusted to what you can cope with and increasing as you improve. Not the cheapest form of exercise but worth every penny.strong text

I just love your funny way with the English language Pds
“ trod on brightly coloured creature…. “
:joy::joy:
I hope your finding the Pilates beneficial & by the sounds of it your enjoying the session on the mat … well away from bright coloured creatures that may accidentally get trodden on . :joy::joy:

Keep at it Pds :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6: