Greenhouse

It’s finally done love it

7 Likes

Sharris776. Well done. Now you can get busy sowing the seeds and planting out! Do you grow vegetables or flowers?

4 Likes

Very nice. A good solid piece of work.
:farmer:
:smile: :+1:

3 Likes

It’s something to do vegetables :eggplant: got too keep doing things with a laugh

1 Like

And I can see that new potting table you built in there too, already putting it to good use :smile:

2 Likes

It will get nice and toasty in there. Mine is like a sauna in the Summer.

2 Likes

We’ve been given a section devoted to the kitchen, for stroke survivors.
I think a Garden section would be good. Anything ranging from potting a house plant to all the ins and outs of growing vegetables, flowers and so on.

I think I would like to give it a try, but for me it would have to be some simple stuff, though it would be interesting to read about the efforts of others on a deeper level.
Now is the time too as the growing season starts.

:house_with_garden: :farmer:

3 Likes

Hey Bobbie, something simple for you, growing your own herbs on the kitchen window sill, Basil, Oregano, Mint, Chives, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme. Nice fresh herbs for your cooking :smiley:
It’s a start :grin:

3 Likes

In many cases, a garden is a larder. A living larder if you like. Even a mowed lawn has its regular produce. :grinning:

4 Likes

Before my mom passed i used always helped plants

1 Like

Looks great sharris did you build it yourself

Yes I did make it and I love it :grin:

2 Likes

Hope you got planning permission for it :hugs::joy:
Cucumbers love that humid atmosphere . Would love that. Can potter but construction beyond me at present but have just put up bean poles and pretty chuffed how solid I’ve got them

3 Likes

Nice job @sharris776

I bought one of those when we moved in. I’ve not put it up yet

Yours looks good :slight_smile: maybe it’ll inspire me this year…

1 Like

I tomato is fruit and vegetables

2 Likes

And they can grow very big if you sing to them, but they are thirsty plants too.

1 Like

I am truly grateful for beautiful green grass no weed

1 Like