Going thru stuff

Went through some old books and came across bible, don’t know where it came from, must have been mother in laws, sat there for ages looking at it and then said why did you take her Ed my wife, and leave me in this condition 3 strokes and copd what you’re plan for me or is this it till I die watching tv all day and freezing they say you have a plan well would you like to tell me

3 Likes

So sorry you are feeling down, try and think of the good times.

Sending hugs and best wishes. Hope you’re feeling better soon :two_hearts:

Regards Sue

1 Like

Sending hugs @Mickyboy

1 Like

Mick heed Lorraine’s words the bible willlhelp you through low periods, I have 4 and two bought recently

1 Like

@Mickyboy… I guess I have been lucky, apart from back and joint problems I have got to 76 years old with very few things … now all of a sudden it’s too many things since getting Covid last March …I do understand how you are feeling, and sending you lots of good wishes x … Val

1 Like

Sorry you are feeling so down Mickyboy, I hope it a temporary blip. Think of the happy times you had in the past. Moira

1 Like

Great day had shower and stripped and made bed and washing done took me all day but did it, also surgery phoned me and are coming out to take blood test and general health check any body else had this

2 Likes

Great to hear you’ve had a good day.

I think if it’s difficult to get to the surgery they will come out to you.

1 Like

Glad you’re perked up Mickyboy and in a much better place. Assume all of us who post here have been there, When down in dumps a while back and self pity took over. Friend said to me you have two choices !
Move on or live with it. And how do I move on I said O wise one. ? Can’t tell you that , friend said, only you can work that out and you have to stick at it there is no easy answer. So choices are, stay positive as best you can Or let negativity latch onto you like a flea. Personly I can’t go down religious route , in my opinion a Quagmire, but it is a tough nut to crack and so pleased a bout of activity got you more positive.
We have to go through stuff as best we can.

3 Likes