God Save the Queen

6 Likes

Very sad news. I have never been a royalist but found it impossible not to have huge respect for her. X

Extremely sad day. She’ll be greatly missed by so many. May she rest in peace. Thank you for your years of service to is all xxx

Indeed to have served so long and so well a sad day may she rest in peace with her Lord who as a Christian she served still the end

God save the King, I suppose. :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown:

Bless you Ma’am :rose::heart::rose:

2 Likes

@Jordan @Loshy

Beautiful. They have both made me cry :cry: :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I think it might be time for the Announcement. Some of us have suspected it all along but it isn’t something you could talk about.
Yes ! ! or should that be No ! ! ?
The Queen is not dead, just moved aside so Camilla could step up.

A number of folk who had spotted Elvis at our local Chippy on occasions, have noticed that he now arrives, at said establishment, accompanied by Someone Else of the H.R.H. variety. Yes both Elvis and the Queen, as lively as ever, at our Chippy, each departing for who knows what destination with a bag of scraps and a carton of curry sauce.

What heartening news. Perhaps Her Majesty will be able to be in receipt of a telegram for reaching the grand one hundred year mark after all. I’m sure her new friend Elvis will be very pleased for her.