Give your views on neuropsychological testing!

Hello everyone.  I am seeking anyone who has had a neuropsychological assessment in the past 12 months to please consider taking part in my doctoral research project. I would really like to hear your views on what this process was like for you.

To access the research please click on the link below:

http://staffordshire.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1SVR0mwOWmA0XRz

I am very grateful for your participation. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on the details provided on the advert.

Hi Kathryn.Jane

I would have loved to take part in your research but having had my assessment 15 months ago I am outside of your criteria to take part. All I can say is the person who did my assessment gave me my life back in a way by explaining what each area of my brain did and how they worked with each other. Having someone who understood the problems I was having without me having to try and explain was a game changer to me and was the most important part of my recovery journey, I learnt so much.

Good luck with the research and please post the results, I would love to know

Best wishes

BeeMac

Hi BeeMac

Thank you so much for your message. I am so glad to hear you had such a positive experience. If I struggle to get respondents I may be able to extend my time frame slightly, so I will be sure to let you know if I do. The results will be made public hopefully by October 2021.

Best wishes

Kathryn

P.S. The study unfortunately does not work on mobile devices and requires a laptop/computer. However, I can offer a paper version in the post if you want to take part but do not have a computer. Many thanks in advance