Getting cold whe sun goes down

Overcast and breezy cold can’t wait for sun to come out fed up

The sun finally came out here this afternoon. It’s been freezing this week.

When its gets over cast with clouds

Phoenix Arizona where never gets cold

1 Like

Lovely today few clouds but gets cold when sun goes in and bit windy

My right leg to foot well its always cold and right hand

Yeah it was beautifully sunny here yesterday but there was a really biting cold breeze
I spent the afternoon in the garden and when I was doing stuff I was hot and had to take the shirt off and the moment I stepped into somewhere where I could feel the wind It was like Sub-Zero :slight_smile:

today looks promising as well

1 Like

Same here just sitting took cardigan of but the wind made me put it back on , still lovely having sun on my face hop more to come

My whole entire right leg from foot is cold

Yeah the last couple days have been bright in the afternoon so if you sit out of the wind it is cardigans off but the wind has had a biting edge so they’re required in the shade or in the breeze

Currently it’s grey almost looks as it could rain although the forecast according to my phone is a big yellow disc m’thinks something internetish weather oracle lies cuz what’s out the window ain’t what’s on the screen

1 Like

@SimonInEdinburgh we have the same problem with internet weather too. It’s cold here today & definitely no yellow disk in the sky :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Same here put heating on this morning for few hours as I was cold, yet weatherman says warm f knows where

2 Likes

That’s better sun shining and getting warmer at last can sit outside without cardigan on

2 Likes

Yay great news @Mickyboy still been cold here today. Hoping for warmer day tomorrow.

Chicago Illinois windy city

My body isn’t used really cold with this Stroke

So lovely sitting in the sun, first time in ages hope it last

2 Likes

We’ve had a real part in recently of overcast in the mornings with a sharp wind and then sunny in the afternoons with the wind remaining .

I’m wearing a winter jumper in the mornings and a short sleeve shirt in the afternoons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

:sun_with_face:

1 Like

Tennessee weather where it has been unbreatheable