Flashing lights

Ah, yes!memories. I used yellow instead of white chalk,,,,,in the olden days before whiteboards. X another world, another time,,,

Yes. I am OK. I heard about this coloured helping thingy and at the time I thought "where were you when I needed it". But I grew up in a different world. Dyslexia wasnt acknowledged. My Engish, French and Latin teachers despaired of me.

I read the reading in church today. Only a very few of us present, but you can judge that its not a big deal for me. By doing the readings over the past months it has improved my ability a lot. And buiklds back confidence in rejoining the real world,

Colin

Hello Colin and thanks so much. I'm lucky to be getting to try out loads of things to help my reading some are very high tech and some very simple like coloured tape at the edge of the page to let me see I'm at the end. It sure is a case of trial and effort. Well done on your achievement in reading aloud in Church. Mo 

Hi Lyn  yes I have that problem too, and I don't like going out in the car in the dark either, my husband drives as I don't do well with the lights coming towards me and any flashing lights have the same effect.

Hi Wendy, I am not back driving yet, but I can see driving in the dark would be a problem.

Hi yes I have experienced bright lights still bother me it’s like my brain gets over stimulated sometimes I have even wore sunglasses at night when I’m in the car just to get rid of some of the glare.  I have also been told to ted lenses can help pink green tints apparently