First Stroke Anniversary

Thank you so much for your kind words Jacquie...  good luck with your own recovery.. be kind to yourself and keep smiling... Darren xx

Thanks Colin...  you are so right about year 2...   The last 12 months have been hard physically, emotionally and phsycological...  I am however preparing myself mentally for another hard year as I try to progress to stage 2 of my recovery and attempt to do my job again... my job as an Area Sales Manager is quite fast moving , demanding and yes stressful and that with out driving on area containing the when of North Wales, Merseyside,  Cheshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Derbyshire and the West Midlands. Quite demanding I know... But I am determined to get back and give it a real go...  Not ready yet as I can only do 6 or 7 hours of pottering around before the fatigue bites but I am determined to get back. It will be a proud achievement... Anyway thanks again.. Wishing you well and continued progress in your own recovery.. Thanks for your support it means a lot .... Darren.