Finally i meet my brother

Hi Raminta, I'm so pleased, to hear that he  is doing so well, you must be thrilled  with his progress  so far. Remember  to take care of your self too and stay safe. Do you mind me asking, which hospital  is he in ?

Regards Sue 

I dont know what is that but even if i fell bad as soon as I talk with him i start fell much better. Im doing what i have to do but in days off i trying to relax. Ocean and bycicle is the best?

He is in National hospital for neurology and neurosurgery in London. Highly recommend. Im really happy and thankful that he is there?

Take care 

Raminta 

Hi Raminta  It's  important  that you spend your  day off doing something for  your self, whatever  that might be.

The National Hospital  is an amazing place. I haven't  spent time there as an  inpatient  but have been attending as an out patient for the past 3 years.  I attend the FES Clinic every 4 months and have been seen  by Profesor Leff for my initial  vision issues. I have nothing but praise for the physiotherapy  team, they have always gone above and beyond to help where they can.  My private Neuro Physiotherapist  that I see at home actually  worked at the National   years ago and actually  worked with the therapist  that I see there now. SMALL WORLD. I recently  took part in a research  study for Upper limb research as a volunteer  in an effort  to give something  back which was very interesting 

I'm  sure if anyone can help your brother, the National  will. 

Regards  Sue 

Ow wow really SMALL WORLD ?i meet the physio therapist and occupation therapist when i visit brother and realy i felt like they are so friendly, supportive i wanted to cuddle them because how they talked with me and how they are with my brother is amazing. They done more than i expect. Nurses as well are lovely. Not always you get what you want but overall im happy.

I keep thinking that i would love to do some volunteering as well just dont know what and where yet ❤️

Regards 

Raminta 

Hi, yes it feels  good to  give something  back. There's   always  a need for volunteers  when you decide which way you would like to go. I think you have plenty  to keep you busy at the moment. There's  no better way to give back than to help someone  you love. Keep up the good work.

You may find this website  helpful:

www.differentstrokes.co.uk

It is a UK charity  providing a unique  service to younger stroke survivors.

Regards  Sue

Thank you for sharing i will have look and definitely when everything settled down with brother i will do some volunteering ?

Regards 

Raminta