Feeling Rough

Hope you’ve had a good time in Essex. xx

Thank you everyone for your kind words of support. Very much appreciated. I still have a fuzzy/woozy head but am feeling much brighter than i was. My stroke fatigue can sometimes knock me about for a week to 10 days so as i’m now on day 7 i’m hoping i’ll be fighting fit again very soon :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I am still threr.e
Til saturday

Enjoy your last few days there x

Yes it’s frustrating when things take you by surprise , few Diamond days then dog days. Gave up keeping-diary a while back which now I realise was mistake as a quick referral would give the answer for my Symptoms some days. My main problem is getting the balance right between mental/ physical activity and rest.Feel that when I crack that I will be home and dry, so back to diary keeping

1 Like

@Pds yes, I still keep a diary which i was going to stop doing but I changed my mind. It is useful to help identify fatigue triggers but also to see progress. I seem to be finding the balance difficult too and sometimes the activities have to be done whether we want to or not. I am a bit concerned that when i go back to work in near future that the mental strength required to so my job is going to be too much. But nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’re not well, i think i have same kind of reaction to mine,hot,cold sweats,sore,achy,and the dizyness is the worst …dont worry about offloading its good to have an outlet and we all need to moan,whinge and get angry sometimes,it’s a release valve.get well soon x

2 Likes

@BernadetteC sorry to hear you’re suffering too. Hope your side effects ease off very soon. It’s rubbish isn’t it.
Take care xx

Hi @Mrs5K and the rest of the crew, sorry to hear you’ve been unwell and judging by the replies, quite a few of us have been the same. My wife Jen and I had the flu jab then Moderna Covid vaccine and were ill for about 5 days, so hopefully we are all getting better and fighting fit​:weight_lifting_man::man_lifting_weights:🏋🏿‍♀

@Bert it does seem like many of us have had some unwelcome effects from our jabs. Hope you and Jen are feeling much better now x

i did but my leg is playing up. i left of statins as the doc said try for two weeks

A few people seem to get aches & pains from statins. Hopefully not taking them for a couple of weeks will help sort your leg. There are other sorts that can be tried if your current ones are no good. Take care xx

i will have to go to doc i didnt have leg as bad as this when i was taking them

Hope the dr can sort it for you quickly. Pain is horrid. Look after yourself xx

she said its muscular and gave me exercises to do and gave me flue jab aswell thanks

Hope the exercises work for you xxx

not done properly yet

did the qui ghon balance exercises, but leg still achy, i wondered if it was the lostarin as i have left of statins

Is that a BP Med? Dont know that one. Its trial & error with tablets but hopefully you’ll be less achy soon.

its bp medication, but woudnt it be in both legs , the pain. its only in right