Drama

Why can’t a week or month go by without their being a drama in family my brain can’t handle all this really sets me of anxiety wise

@Mickyboy hope all ok. Sometimes we go through phases where things seem like they’re going wrong all the time. Stay strong you’ll come through it. Take care x

I can see your point on this one. Post stroke I am finding it increasingly difficult to coordinate my thinking. Today my anxiety level shot up due to some misunderstandings between myself and staff at my GP surgery. I was out of some BP meds and needed a delivery today otherwise I would be 2 days with no meds. It took several phone calls and I was thinking my delivery would fail. Fortunately they managed to get it sorted for this afternoon’s delivery.
I thiink the misunderstandings were probably due to my coordination difficulties and wasn’t able to make it clear what I wanted. I think the GP’s staff realised this and made a special effort to make sure I got my meds.

This could end in a prison sentence not me family member serious

@Mickyboy so sorry to hear this. Try & remain positive. Families can be stressful at times x

Sod it booked holiday half term we going to Cornwall, all mobility accessible hope sea air helps me

@Mickyboy that sounds amazing. Have a great time x