Do you care?

It is grey and winter nips the toes, the finger ends and across the back, a shiver.
Time to put on that dressing gown and the extra sweater, got mittens on a string?

I’m sat here and it isn’t so warm.

A voice came from upstairs, do you want a hot water bottle?

Man hath no greater love than that for a partner who will bring you a nice hot water bottle at such a time of need . . .
. . . and a hot cuppa too!! Thankyou, thankyou.

This is me, raising a glass to those wives, partners, carers everywhere, who do so much for so little.
Cheers!!
:smiley:

7 Likes

@Bobbi here here. The ones looking after us deserve much recognition as we couldn’t have done it without them. I look forward to my morning cuppa delivered to me whilst still lounging in my bed & also very grateful for the free taxi service he provides :grin:

4 Likes

Hi, I would like to echo that, well said.
I’m very fortunate to have an amazing husband who takes care of me, which I know can be very frustrating at times.

A big thank you to all of the husbands, wives and families who look after a SS.

Regards Sue

4 Likes

@Susan_Jane @Mrs5K @Bobbi
I echo everything you have said here’s to our once partners in crime, to our beloved carers. :wine_glass:

But we would do the same for them remember :hugs::hugs::hugs::wine_glass::wink:

3 Likes

Lucky people to have someone to care and help you.

2 Likes

I agree with you all. Y husband does so much, cheerfully with patience and a welcome sense of humour. Lilian

3 Likes

@Bobbi it’s wonderful for us all if we’re lucky enough to have a spouse/partner/family that looks after us.

Hats off to all carers, you’re the best and we’re ever so grateful for your love and support :clap::hugs::clap:

All carers are heroes

2 Likes

I agree with you all they are absolute stars :star::star2::star_struck:.

2 Likes