Difficulty sending messages

I have no trouble when someone sends me a message and I can reply. How do I send a message to them in the first place. I have been struggling ever since it has all changed. Norma Jean. Hope somebody can help me.

1 Like

Hi Norma,
Let me know what phone do you have and I will post some step by step for you.
Amanda

Hi Norma_Jean_K

If you want to send a direct message to another user, this article has some instructions that might help:

Hope this helps,
Ashley

I am doing it on my laptop thanks Amanda.

Thanks Ashley I will give it a try… Norma.

Hi Norma
Do you know the application your using? Microsoft Apple?
Again, i can pop you how to, you could be using Zoom, Skype, Teams once I know I can send correct instructions
Amanda

Hi Norma Jean-- See the 3 lines (between the search icon and your image) in the upper right corner of the screen? Click on the 3 lines. Look for the word “users”. Click on “users”. A list of all the people who use this site is listed there. Just click on the person you want to send a message to. A screen will come up on which you can write a message. This comes in handy if you want to talk to someone, but they haven’t left a post recently that you can find to reply to. :slightly_smiling_face: Jeanne

Thanks Jeanne I will give that a go. It has been difficult for me as i have just had to wait till somebody sends a message. That wll be so helpful… best wishes Norma.**

I am not using any7 of those Amanda I am just using my laptop which I have only recently learned how to use that. I am old fashioned and not very good with technology. Thanks again for your reply. Norma.

1 Like