Did everyone remember the clocks went forward an hour today

That’s going to mess with a few heads…my son’s only just realised he’s been up since 6am instead of 7am :crazy_face: He’d forgotten about the clocks :laughing:

1 Like

No, and so I went downstairs to put a pie in the oven for tea, and discovered my partner, shirtily, apprising me that she had already done it :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I still did that despite remembering so tea was an hour later than usual :confounded: Not that that really mattered as none of us were hungry yet anyway :smiley:

I remembered to alter the clocks but have been feeling weary today. Guess i missed the hours sleep we lost :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I think we’ll all be feeling that for a few days as our body clock adjusts to catch up :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Nice one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Mahoney i did them early Saturday evening & when hubby got back from the pub with a few beers in him he got very confused :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Gotta keep 'em on their toes @Mrs5K :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s days after but still recovering here.
:smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Remembering isn’t the challenge outs cheering able to reprogram the central heating, the microwave, the…

Maybe just wait till November when½ of them will be right again while the other½ are right now

1 Like

Haven’t got around to all them myself and my daughter says her clock is only ever right once a year :laughing: Wish my body clock would hurry up and catch up loath, it’s still firmly on winter time :roll_eyes:

1 Like