Covid!

Hi All, I avoided covid until early October this year. I was Ill for 2 weeks and was still testing positive until day 16, since then I feel like I have a head cold that’s just kind of lingering and am a bit more fatigued than I normally am. Has anyone else felt like this after Covid? Debbie

2 Likes

@Debbie_UK i’ve not had Covid but my hubby had fatigue for a long time after having covid.

There are also a lot of horrid colds going around at mo. You haven’t been really unlucky and caught one have you?

Hope you feel better soon xx

1 Like

I had Covid in June. Afterwards I experience loss of appetite, constipation and bloating. I didn’t experience any extra fatigue, but I have had post stroke fatigue every morning for seven years. Covid has all sorts of lingering after effects so check with gp.

1 Like

Aye, Covid knocked me about for three days like Norovirus, and then lingered for a few days afterwards, I lost my appetite for about a month, and my fatigue was more pronounced.

1 Like

Hi I was wondering if its a cold rather than it being linked to Covid, I work in a hospital so there always something going around! Debbie

1 Like

I had a cold a few weeks back & felt really yuck for about 2 1/2 weeks.

Hope you feel better soon xx

1 Like